Exploring Fabius Township and St. Joseph County, Michigan, with side trips all over this Great Lakes state

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

photo on the fly

OK, I was on my way to an 8 am meeting in Three Rivers, not exactly late, but I certainly wasn't going to be early.  And here is this gorgeous sun rising into a break in the clouds ahead of me.  So I pull over to the side of the road and jump out to quickly snap a shot.  And who knows what my camera was set on?  I didn't stop and check settings.  And this is what I got; the squiggly lights of the school bus headed out of town and the cars headed in.  Almost a watercolor effect as well as picking up the moving lights of the vehicles.  Here is the next shot after the bus was gone and when I change the setting to Auto.  Perhaps I needed more coffee to be awake enough to concentrate on what I was doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment