Exploring Fabius Township and St. Joseph County, Michigan, with side trips all over this Great Lakes state

Monday, February 8, 2010

a transforming sun today

Again today the sun had graced us and transformed the view through the east window: the tree outside and the slab glass inside.  The slab glass is by an artist friend and one of several pieces we have by her, not counting her wonderful paintings in watercolor and oil. 
Like all the northerners who are sharing their daily photos, I long for spring.  We console ourselves by saying, well, at least, it is February!

2 comments:

  1. O but the sun on the snow is so exhilarating - I've put off thinking about the snow predicted for tomorrow.

    The glass is a lovely warm counterpoint to the outdoor cold blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was young and living in the North, I remember thinking in February, how will I ever make it to May?

    ReplyDelete