Exploring Fabius Township and St. Joseph County, Michigan, with side trips all over this Great Lakes state

Friday, September 3, 2010

After the rain

Looking toward the rising sun and disappearing rain clouds on a cool Friday morning, I feel fall in the air.  Savoring the much needed inch and a half of rain since yesterday, I celebrate those electric lines that stayed up.  I wonder if someday they will carry the "broadband over powerlines" that we Midwest Energy coop members have been promised........  After every time in town and the experience of DSL speed, I feel my connection via satellite gets slower and slower.  For rural users, the internet is an exercise in learning how to meditate while computing!
More skies and less whining can be found, of course, at Skywatch Friday.

1 comment:

  1. This is the kind of hill I would name if I were running it. Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete