Exploring Fabius Township and St. Joseph County, Michigan, with side trips all over this Great Lakes state

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mighty Mac in the early morning

Well, not all that early!  It is about twenty minutes to seven and we have spent the night at the Straits View Motel on US 2 in St. Ignace, Michigan.  I tried to capture the bridge last night but without a tripod (what kind of real photographer am I, anyway?!) I just have photos of squiggly lights.  Trying again before we abandon Lake Michigan and head for Lake Superior gives us this early morning view of the Mighty Mac.
Enjoy many more bridges at Louis LaVache's Sunday Bridges.

9 comments:

  1. It's worth enlarging to see one big screen of pink! Thanks for sharing the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bridge! I have fond memories of visiting it when my kids were little.

    I love that morning sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not just a nice bridge but a beautiful sky as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bridge, the landscape and the skyline are wonderful
    Greetings from Argentina
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite the painted sky, and I love the bridge lights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pinks. The lights look like fairy lights strung up. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was gazing at her yesterday afternoon. She looked beautiful on a sunny, crisp Fall afternoon.

    ReplyDelete