Exploring Fabius Township and St. Joseph County, Michigan, with side trips all over this Great Lakes state

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dreaming

Dazzling sunny day, dunes behind you........ definitely perfect for dawdling on the sandy beach with your dog or drifting on the calm water in your dingy, be it catamaran or kayak..........  Or simply dozing in your beach chair after dashing, splashing, your way into a  great lake........  Oh, drat, my vision is damaged!  It is but a dastardly day dream on a dreary winter day..........

For more or less dreamy words beginning with D, please visit ABC Wednesday where the denizens are determined to delight you each week.

15 comments:

  1. Oh, and just daydream I need these days, too!! For the first time in ages, we have a little bit of watery sunlight -- I'm positively giddy!! Great, wishful post for the D Day! I love it!! Hope you get some sun soon! Have a great week anyway!

    Sylvia
    ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I actually visited my favorite beach the other day. A bit different from this summer memory it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for days like that!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. On these cold snowy days we have been having I have been dreaming of a warm sandy beach. I need to get away.

    An Arkies Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, dreamy, indeed! Gives one hope for a warmer and brighter day. :) Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where would we be without our dreams. They get us through those dastardly days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just looking at that photo cheers me. One day I will feel the sun on my back and the sand between my toes again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. daydreamin' and i'm thinkin' of you, sung by Aretha. what a day for a daydream-lovin' spoonful. aaah!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe this makes me smile. I do dream of this scenario too ^_^ Happy Wednesday!
    ABC-Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for summer! Hope you can check out my ABC Wednesday entry too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, you have me dreaming... what a wonderful scene. I want to jump right into the picture.

    ReplyDelete